Welcome to OPC Adult Day Service!
A specialized day program that offers a healthy, active place for your loved one to spend the day.
What is Adult Day Service?
The OPC Dennis White Adult Day Service Program provides provides a full curriculum of activities for seniors who may function somewhat independently, but who are socially isolated and need structure, activities, mental stimulation and/or supervision in a home environment. We discuss current events, play cards and board games, get involved in art and crafts projects, take field trips and sometimes we sing, dance, tells stories, and just have a lot of fun.
EACH DAY every client experiences:
- Compassionate care in a safe and secure environment
- Activities to maintain and enhance physical, social, emotional and cognitive function to maximize independence.
- Respite for the caregiver along with support and training.
- Everyday participants renew old interests and learn new skills to prevent premature nursing.
Care for the day, home at night!
Monday – Thursday
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
How to Enroll:
Call to arrange a visit to acquaint you and your family member with the program. A prescreening for enrollment is required with the client, family, and the Adult Service Supervisor.
- Hot meals and snacks
- Mini-bus service is available for clients living within Rochester, Rochester Hills or Oakland Township
($2 one way | $4 round trip)
$55 for a full day